Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), which we encourage you to review.
Linkable Table of Contents
1. Personal information collected
We may collect your personal information when you interact with us through our Sites or by other means. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of our Sites as you use them.
2. Use of personal information
We may use your personal information for various purposes connected with your interest in our Sites and services, and to allow us to maintain and improve them.
3. Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information with certain third parties, such as with our service providers, as directed by you, and to provide you with opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you.
4. Your rights and choices
You may have certain rights and choices regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
5. Data security
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us, and we maintain appropriate safeguards to protect it.
6. International data transfers
Our Sites are operated exclusively in the United States.
When you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information from you automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies.
8. Children’s privacy
You must be at least 18 years old or older to use our sites.
9. Links to other websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us and that are subject to third party privacy policies and other terms.
11. Contact us
You may contact us for comments or questions in various ways.
1. Personal Information Collected
- A. Personal information you provide to us
We may collect the following personal information when you use our Sites and/or otherwise provide such information to us:
- Contact information. We may collect your full name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address in connection with our Site or various of our offerings or interactive services.
- Commercial information. You may be asked to provide information about the products and/or service that you are interested in, such as [consumer products or financial products and services].
- Profile and demographic information. You may have the opportunity to provide us with more information about yourself, such as your date of birth, [gender, interests, preferences, and other biographical or demographic information].
- B. Information that we automatically collect
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device identifier, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting; and
- Usage data, such as geolocation data, browsing history, time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, patterns of use, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. For example, some of our Sites may use Google Analytics to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues. As another example, we may utilize cookies and other third-party trackers that collect basic tracking information about users that click on links to third-party websites from our Site.
- C. Aggregated, anonymized, and deidentified information
2. Use Of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Sites and the services that Boss Leads offers through them, including in conjunction with our third-party partners (our “Services”). These uses include:
- To provide you with requested Services, which may include financial services, insurance, energy, debt, credit, senior, medical, travel, health, home, business.
- To provide you with information about new Services and other opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you, whether offered by us or our third-party partners, including via email, text, SMS, and other means of direct electronic communication, and to personalize, measure, and improve such offers.
- To provide you with customer service and support, and to facilitate other communications that you request or that are required to render Services to you.
- To perform analytics for new and existing Services, such as our user accounts and related features.
- To maintain and improve the quality of our Sites and Services.
- To grow our business, including to perform research and development, understand our user trends, and understand the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To protect ourselves, you, and others; prevent fraud; and create and maintain a trusted, secure, and reliable online environment.
- To comply with our legal obligations; respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defense against legal claims
We may send you promotional email communications about Boss Leads, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, consistent with your preferences and applicable law. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from us via the unsubscribe link provided in such emails or by following further instructions provided in Your Rights and Choices.
4. Your Rights and Choices
You may have rights and choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. Unless instructed otherwise, you can exercise these rights and choices using the information in the Contact Us section at the end of this Policy.
- Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive promotional email communications from us, you may opt out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required in order to provide you with our Services or for other reasons disclosed in this Policy.
- Your California privacy rights. If you are a California resident, you may visit our California Privacy Notice to learn more about the personal information we collect, use and disclose, as well as your privacy rights related to your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other state laws.
- Your Nevada privacy rights. Nevada residents have the right to request to opt out of any “sale” of their personal information under Nevada SB 220. You may request to opt out of the future sale of your personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please email us at email@example.com and provide “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and postal address in your request so that we can verify your Nevada residence and respond. In the event we sell your personal information after the receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with such request.
5. Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We maintain appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or misuse.
6. International Data Transfers
8. Children’s Policy
The Sites are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18 through the Sites.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us section below. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Links to Other Websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Boss Leads. We strongly suggest you review their privacy policies. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content or privacy policies, or the practices of the operator of the website or services.
11. Contact Us
Boss Leads LLC
4450 Arapahoe Ave. #100
Boulder, CO 80303
California Privacy Notice
Effective date: 1/1/2023
If you are a visually-impaired customer, a customer who has another disability or a customer who seek support in other language, you may access this California Privacy Notice by emailing us at Privacy@bossleads.com.
Personal Information We Collect
For the purposes of this California Privacy Notice, except where a different definition is noted, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or other information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
Boss Leads may collect, or has collected, the following categories of personal information about you over the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, which includes full name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, online identifiers as detailed below including IP address or device IDs; and/or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information, which includes our Services or other opportunities that you have purchased, obtained, or considered; and/or other purchasing or consumer histories, tendencies, and preferences, including [consumer, property, device, insight, information].
- Geolocation data, which includes Global Positioning System (“GPS”) data based on your IP address.
- Education-related information, which includes level of education.
- Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law, which may include your date of birth, [gender, interests, preferences, and other biographical or demographic information].
- Inferences based on the above information.
What We Do With Your Personal Information
Sources of Collected Personal Information
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- From you, including via our Sites, in person, telephone, postal mail, and/or social media
- Through our service providers, such as non-affiliated companies who help us provide Services to you
- From Third-Parties or Promotions Providers, including those that may promote and/or offer products and services that may be of interest to you
We may supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers.
Who We Share Personal Information With
For mobile users, please scroll right to view full table of contents.
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties Disclosed To||Categories of Third Parties Sold To|
|Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic activity|
|Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law|
We do not knowingly sell the personal information of individuals under 16 years of age.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under applicable California law in relation to your personal information, subject to certain exceptions:
- Right to Know. You have the right to, up to twice in a 12-month period, request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request, under certain circumstances, the deletion of your personal information that is collected by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
How to submit a request. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by accessing our webform or by emailing us at Privacy@BossLeads.com.
Any request you submit to us is subject to an identification and residency verification process (“Verifiable Consumer Request”) as permitted by the CCPA. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information that enables us to reasonably verify that you are the consumer about whom we collected the personal information on. In order to verify you, you must provide us with your first and last name, email address, and physical address. These rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under applicable laws.
You may also designate an authorized agent, in writing or through a power of attorney, to request to exercise the above rights on your behalf. The authorized agent may submit a request to exercise these rights by emailing the letter of authorization or power of attorney to Compliance@BossLeads.com.
We currently do not collect household data. If we receive a Right to Know or Right to Delete request submitted by all members of a household, we will individually respond to each request. We will not be able to comply with any request by a member of a household under the age of 13, as we do not collect personal information from any person under the age of 13.
We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days after receipt of a Verifiable Consumer Request for a period covering twelve (12) months and for no more than twice in a twelve-month period. Boss Leads reserves the right to extend the response time by an additional forty-five (45) days when reasonably necessary and provided consumer notification of the extension is made within the first forty-five (45) days.
Direct marketing by third parties. Boss Leads discloses personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. California residents have the right to request information regarding such practices under California’s “Shine the Light” law. If you are a California resident and would like to inquire further, please email Privacy@BossLeads.com.
Notice of Right to Opt-Out
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this California Privacy Notice or wish to exercise one of the privacy rights detailed above, please submit a rights request or otherwise contact us by emailing Compliance@BossLeads.com or sending a letter to:
Boss Leads LLC
4450 Arapahoe Ave. #100
Boulder, CO 80303
Boss Leads LLC
© 2023 Boss Leads LLC. All Rights Reserved.